Executive Search Solutions that Deliver
As a potential client, you may be asking how NextGen Global can find the right talent for your company every time? After all, each business and client base is different, and every department needs a different team and type of leader. NextGen makes it possible to provide executive search solutions that streamline the recruiting and assessment process to find the right passive candidates every time while doing so with straight forward success based fees.
With our award-winning Leadership Vault search method, you can be confident in NextGen’s ability to identify, recruit, and secure the right “A” players for you. We recognize the important work each of our clients do, and our mission is to provide executive search services that recruit those who will help turn your business into a vibrant community by executing their jobs more skillfully and efficiently than your competition.
Executive Search Solutions include Onboarding Tools
With each placement we make, we deliver custom onboarding tools that include a personal action planner with a mentoring and coaching roadmap for the new hire. This helps to ensure quick assimilation into your culture / team, fast productivity, and longer retention. With offices in Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, DC, we are able to assist clients in North America, Europe, and APAC with a global reach. We have provided executive search solutions placing new hires for both domestic and overseas roles who have multi-cultural business experience, read/write several languages, and above all have a capitalistic work ethic with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Executive search solutions
The Leadership Vault
NextGen's executive retained search platform, the Leadership Vault is an award-winning recruitment technology.
- Cutting-edge predictive validity
- Accurate in-depth candidate assessments
- Shortlisted candidates fit both Team and Role
- Increase new hire Retention
Success Based Fees
We use a performance-driven retained executive search fee model based on meeting deliverables.
- Flat fee based on the difficulty of the search
- No hidden research or office related expenses
- Fee is not inflated by cash compensation
- Full 1-year replacemnt guarenttee
Talent Management System
Uses strategic recruitment and retention planning to make it possible for employees to attain success.
- Significantly reduce hiring costs
- Reduced turnover leading to improved revenues and ROI
- Competent decision making taking place at lower levels
- Hiring managers interview the "right" candidates